Powered by HONDA
• Honda GX160 engine with oil alert.
• Seal made of silicon carbide (SiC) seal (developed by Koshin)
• New pump design with all aluminum die cast housing.
• Impeller made of Hi-Chrome cast iron.
• Suitable for sandy and muddy water with particles up to 20 mm
• Washing of livestock, barns or agricultural equipment
• Water irrigation with sprinkle systems
• Pumping water from wells
Trash Pump 2" (50 mm) KTH-50X
Model KTH-50X Connection Diameter 50 mm (2“) Connection Thread Outer Pipe Thread BSP or NPT Total Head 30 m Delivery Volume 700 L/min Max. Suction Lift 8 m Grain size Max. 20 mm Mechanical Seal Material Sic (Silicon Carbide) × Sic Impeller Material Hi-Chrome Volute Material Spheroidal Graphite Iron Castings (FCD450) Motortype Forced Air-cooled 4-stroke Gasoline Motor Honda GX160 Cubic Capacity 163 ccm Rated Output 2,9 kW (3,9 PS) / 3600 rpm Max. Output 3,6 kW (4,9 PS) / 3600 rpm Fuel Automotive Unleaded Gasoline Fuel Tank Capacity 3.1 L Continuous Operating Time Approx. 2 hrs. 10 min. Starting Method Recoil Starter Standard Accessories 1 strainer,
2 hose couplings,
3 hose bands,
1 motor tool set
Weight 47 kg Dimensions 64.6 x 48.8 x 50.9