Powered by HONDA
• Honda GX120 engine with oil alert.
• Seal made of silicon carbide (SiC) seal (developed by Koshin)
• New pump design with all aluminum die cast housing.
• Perfect for sandy and muddy water with dirt particles up to 8 mm.
• Long bolt assembly for easy maintenance.
• Guaranteed suction height of 8 meters*.
• Silicon carbide mechanical seal: 4-5 times more resistant than standard carbon-ceramic mechanical seal.
• Nodular cast iron (FCD) for impeller & volute casing provides 10 times more erosion resistance than regular cast iron.
* At 0 m above sea level
Semi Trash Pump 2" (50 mm) STH-50X
Model STH-50X Connection Diameter 50 mm (2“) Connection Thread Outer Pipe Thread BSP or NPT Total Head 29 m Delivery Volume 600 L/min Max. Suction Lift 8 m Grain size Max. 8 mm Mechanical Seal Material Sic (Silicon Carbide) × Sic Volute Material Spheroidal Graphite Iron Castings (FCD450) Motortype Forced Air-cooled 4-stroke Gasoline Motor Honda GX120 Cubic Capacity 118 ccm Rated Output 2,1 kW (2,9 PS) / 3600 rpm Max. Output 2,6 kW (3,5 PS) / 3600 rpm Fuel Automotive Unleaded Gasoline Fuel Tank Capacity 2 L Continuous Operating Time Approx. 2 hrs. Starting Method Recoil Starter Standard Accessories 1 strainer,
2 hose couplings,
3 hose bands,
1 motor tool set
Weight 23 kg Dimensions 50 x 39.5 x 41.5 cm