Powered by HONDA
• Honda GX240 engine with electronic ignition system and oil alert.
• Seal made of silicon carbide (SiC) seal (developed by Koshin)
• New pump design with all aluminum die cast housing.
• Impeller made of Hi-Chrome cast iron.
• Suitable for sandy and muddy water with particles up to 27 mm
• Washing of livestock, barns or agricultural equipment
• Water irrigation with sprinkle systems
• Pumping water from wells
Trash Pump 3" (80 mm) KTH-80X
Model KTH-80X Connection Diameter 80 mm (3“) Connection Thread Outer Pipe Thread BSP or NPT Total Head 27 m Delivery Volume 1340 L/min Max. Suction Lift 8 m Grain size Max. 27 mm Mechanical Seal Material Sic (Silicon Carbide) × Sic Impeller Material Hi-Chrome Volute Material Spheroidal Graphite Iron Castings (FCD450) Motortype Forced Air-cooled 4-stroke Gasoline Motor Honda GX240 Cubic Capacity 242 ccm Rated Output 4,4 kW (6 PS) / 3600 rpm Max. Output 5,3 kW (7,2 PS) / 3600 rpm Fuel Automotive Unleaded Gasoline Fuel Tank Capacity 5.3 L Continuous Operating Time Approx. 2 hrs. 30 min. Starting Method Recoil Starter Standard Accessories 1 strainer,
2 hose couplings,
3 hose bands,
1 motor tool set
Weight 63 kg Dimensions 72.1 x 51.6 x 58.6