Powered by HONDA
• Powered by Honda GX340 with oil alert.
• The cleanout cover can be removed easily without removing hoses.
• Handles on the cleanout cover can be installed in vertical or horizontal position.
• Easy removal of knobs.
• New Impeller design with hexagon boss for easy installation and removal.
• Special materials used for production guarantees continuous heavy duty work up to 2h.
• Suitable for sandy and muddy water with particles up to 27 mm
• Washing of livestock, barns or agricultural equipment
• Water irrigation with sprinkle systems
• Pumping water from wells
Trash Pump 4" (100 mm) KTH-100X
Model KTH-100X Connection Diameter 100 mm (4“) Connection Thread Outer Pipe Thread BSP or NPT Total Head 26 m Delivery Volume 1650 L/min Max. Suction Lift 8 m Grain size Max. 27 mm Mechanical Seal Material Sic (Silicon Carbide) × Sic Impeller Material Hi-Chrome Volute Material Spheroidal Graphite Iron Castings (FCD450) Motortype Forced Air-cooled 4-stroke Gasoline Motor Honda GX340 Cubic Capacity 389 ccm Rated Output 6,3 kW (8,6 PS) / 3600 rpm Max. Output 8,0 kW (10,9 PS) / 3600 rpm Fuel Automotive Unleaded Gasoline Fuel Tank Capacity 6.1 L Continuous Operating Time Approx. 2 hrs Starting Method Recoil Starter Standard Accessories 1 strainer,
2 hose couplings,
3 hose bands,
1 motor tool set
Weight 78 Dimensions 78 x 57 x 65.2